Locke Lord’s Privacy & Cybersecurity Newsletter provides topical snapshots of recent developments in the fast-changing world of privacy, data protection, and cyber risk management. For further information on any of the subjects covered in the newsletter, please contact one of the members of our privacy and cybersecurity team.
In This Issue:
- California Privacy Developments: The CPRA
- The Murky Waters of the CCPA’s Private Right of Action: Real and Perceived Ambiguities Complicating Litigation
- We’ll Take More Care of You – British Airways Fined £20 Million for Insecure Customer Data
- Protecting Personal Data in a Pandemic: GDPR Meets COVID-19 – Part 2
- Schrems II: Radical Changes in the Landscape for International Data Transfer