Locke Lord’s Privacy & Cybersecurity Newsletter provides topical snapshots of recent developments in the fast-changing world of privacy, data protection, and cyber risk management. For further information on any of the subjects covered in the newsletter, please contact one of the members of our privacy and cybersecurity team.
In This Issue:
- CCPA Proposed Regulations Are Out!
- Deletion Completion Under the CCPA
- Looking Ahead to the CCPA’s “Look Back” Requirement
- Summary Comparison of CCPA With California Financial and Insurance Privacy Laws
- EU’s Top Court Makes Key “Right to Be Forgotten” Decision
- New York SHIELDs Private Information
- Proposed Changes to Regulations Governing the Confidentiality of Substance Abuse Disorder Treatment Records Reflects Concerns About Opioid Crisis
- Drone Operators Concerned With DJI Cybersecurity Concerns Have Few Options