The Marcellus Shale Coalition will be hosting SHALE GAS INSIGHT™ 2012 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia from Wednesday, September 19, through Friday, September 21. Edwards Wildman attorneys Marc Voses, Tony Hopp, Len Kurfirst and Greg Hoffnagle will provide live updates throughout the conference at www.InsureReinsure.com and @EdwardsWildman on Twitter.
Edwards Wildman will report on number of key conference events, including:
· Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett’s Opening Keynote
· Closing Keynote by Jack Welch, former Chairman and CEO of GE
· Ted Koppel’s moderation of the panel “Perspectives on Water Quality, Management and Policy”
· Technology Showcase: What’s Ahead
· Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) Workshop
· Air: What You Need to Know About New Regulations
· Potential Use of Coal Mine Drainage for Shale Gas Extraction: Risks and Opportunities
· Effectively Communicating and Managing Aboveground Risk
· Shale Play Water and Residuals Management: Strategies for Protecting the Environment and Reducing Cost
Please email Marc (firstname.lastname@example.org), Tony (email@example.com), Len (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Greg (email@example.com) if you have any questions or would like to schedule a meeting with them in Philadelphia.