Chris Flanagan, Partner at Locke Lord LLP, and Jim Sabella, CPA and Tax Partner at Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP, will present a webinar on Tax Reform: Implications for Insurers and Reinsurers. This webinar is sponsored by CCIA Delta and hosted by 202works, and will provide key insights into the new tax structure that was signed into law for the 2018 tax season. Individuals and companies are diligently working to understand the implications.
The webinar will cover:
- The top changes specific to insurance companies
- Statutory vs. GAAP accounting implications
- Base Erosion Anti-abuse Tax (BEAT)
- Changes to the rules for Controlled Foreign Corporations (CFCs)
- Changes to the rules for Passive Foreign Investment Companies (PFICs)
Date: May 22, 2018
Time: 1:00-2:00pm ET
This learning opportunity is offered at no cost to CCIA members and their sponsored guests. Use the discount code “locke” to attend this informative session for free.
To register, click here.