July 18, 2013
Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP
750 Lexington Avenue, 8th Floor (corner of 59th Street)
New York, New York
Edwards Wildman Speakers: Laura N. Wilkinson, Deming E. Sherman
5:00 PM – Registration
5:15 PM – Program
- Who is your client?
- How do you deal with information sent to you inadvertently from the opposing side on a matter?
- Do you have an obligation to report potential fraud of your company?
- Can you look at your employee’s emails?
- How do you deal with conflicts of counsel?
This program will focus on these and other ethical issues that face in-house counsel every day.
From Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP
- Laura N. Wilkinson, Partner
- Deming E. Sherman, Partner
This Seminar is approved in New York and qualified for 2 Ethics Credits, and may be submitted for reciprocal credits for New Jersey.
Please e-mail [email protected]
There is no charge for attendance for this program. Space is limited.